Saturday, February 13, 2010

22 weeks U/S

Girls are measuring GREAT!

Baby A is 1lb 2oz
Baby B is 1lb 1 oz

My cervix is holding up fabulous. My u/s tech told me I had the cervix to carry twins. They said as long as my cervix looks great (and the babies), I won't have to go on bed rest - but of course I am taking it easy regardless.

I am stopping work in March. I design Nike stores around Columbus and am on my feet for hours. It's getting more and more uncomfortable. This is going to be a sacrifice financially, but we can make it. We live on one income as it is, so we have been lucky enough to be able to save and have learned how to live at a low cost
(which is far from how i used to spend back in my college years).

I do plan on returning to work as soon as these babies will allow, but for now my focus is them. And if it means cutting waaaay back on everything, then that is what we will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment